Dedicated To Obtaining Favorable Results For You
Bart W. Lombardo
- Family and Matrimonial Law
- Collaborative Law
- Dissolution of Domestic Partnerships/Civil Unions and Same Sex Marriages
- Child Custody
- Visitation and Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Alimony and Palimony
- Division of Assets - Equitable Distribution
- Pre and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Modification of Custody
- Modification of Child Support
- Modification, Reduction or Termination of Alimony
- Enforcement of Custody
- Enforcement of Child Support
- Enforcement of Alimony
- Domestic Violence Matters
- Post Divorce Matters
- Relocation in and out of the State of New Jersey with a child
- Municipal Court matters
Bart W. Lombardo is committed to providing you with exceptional legal support. He approaches every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding.
Mr. Lombardo holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Babson College with a double major in Finance and Economics as well as a Juris Doctor degree from Hofstra University School of Law. His legal career began in 1995 as a judicial law clerk in Passaic County, New Jersey where he focused exclusively on family law matters, placing a specific emphasis on divorce and dissolution of marriages.
Upon completion of his judicial clerkship, Mr. Lombardo began as an associate with a boutique construction litigation firm where he became versed in all phases of construction litigation while continuing to hone his expertise in family law.
He continued to develop his legal acumen and decided to focus his practice solely on family law matters. Mr. Lombardo has over 25 years of experience in all aspects of family law, from Domestic Violence and Child Support matters, to contested Custody battles and Equitable Distribution requiring the valuing of closely held businesses and other significant assets.
Mr. Lombardo is also a trained mediator and Collaborative divorce attorney and as a founding member, trustee and past-president of CASA of Union County, Inc. He has accrued substantial real world business experience.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Juris Doctor - 1995
- Babson College, Wellesley, Massachusetts
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1992
- Major: Finance
- Major: Economics
- New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1996
- Blue Ribbon Panelist, Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel, Morris County
- Volunteer, Morris County Early Settlement Panel
- CASA of Union County, Inc., Past-President, Board of Trustees
- Mediation Training
- Collaborative Family Law Training